Combination Pressure Build/Economizers Regulators - CBH & CBC Series
Combines the function of RG and ECL Pressure Building and Economizer functions in one compact unit. Available in Chart and Taylor-Wharton piping geometries and a variety of pressure ratings.
• All parts are copper alloy (brass, PTFE and stainless steel materials selected specifically for compatibility with cryogenic temperatures down to -320° F.
• Body and bonnet machined from solid brass bar stock.
• PTFE seat helps assure a positive shut-off at cryogenic temperatures down to -320° F.
• High and low pressure regulators/economizers are the same compact size designed to fit in close quarters.
• Interchangeable with existing cryogenic regulator units.
• Inlet filter helps prevent foreign material from entering the regulator.
• Locknut is provided to maintain adjusting screw setting.
• Maximum inlet pressure of 550 PSIG
• Cleaned for liquid oxygen service per CGA G-4.1
• 100% Factory Tested