HD Final Line Pressure Regulators - BR-1780 Series
The BR-1780 Series Regulators are designed for final line pressure regulation on medical oxygen systems. They are equally suitable for a variety of gases in medical or industrial applications. The BR-1780 Series Regulators have a balanced seat, are constructed with oxygen compatible materials, and offer a tamper resistant adjustment screw cap. Flow performance is impressive as well offering up to 30,000 SCFH for the 3/4” and 1” model and up to 20,000 SCFH for the 1/2” model. For Carbon Dioxide and Nitrous Oxide Service: Specify EPDM material for seat disc and 0-Rings, add “E” to end of part number.
- Maintains a steady downstream pressure across a range of inlet pressure commonly provided by a cryogenic bulk tank.
- Large seat and diaphragm areas provide high capacity with sensitive control of delivery pressure with low falloff.
- Two ¼” FNPT delivery pressure gauge ports are located (plugged) on each side of the valve.
- Two bonnet drain/vent holes to allow for different mounting orientation.
- Bonnet cap covering adjusting screw for tamper protection.
- Maximum inlet pressure is 435 psig.
- Available in four delivery pressure ranges.
- Temperature range: -40° F to +165° F.
- Cleaned per CGA G-4.1 for oxygen service.
- 100% Factory Tested