Bronze Swing Check Valve - 840/846M Series
A check valve is used to check for undesired return flow in a system. These allow flow in just one direction. Cryogenic check valves are available in different sizes for safe and efficient functioning.
840 Series – Bronze Swing Check Valves - Soft Seated, Threaded, Sil Brazed Ends, Back Brazed Pipe Nipples, 400 PSIG Cold Working Pressure
846M Series - Bronze Swing Check Valves - Metal Seated, Threaded, Sil Brazed Ends, Back Brazed Pipe Nipples, 600 PSIG Cold Working Pressure
- Y pattern design
- Can be installed in line permanently and serviced from the top
- Bronze body and rugged construction for a longer life
- Higher CV
- Size from ½” to 2”
- Threaded FNPT ends or SBT (Sil brazed Tube)
- SCH-80: increment from 1” to 6”, threaded back brazed pipe nipples
- SCH-40: increment from 1” to 6”, threaded back brazed pipe nipples
- SCH-10 : increment from 1” to 6”, threaded back brazed pipe nipples
- Temperature ranges : -325°F to +150°F (-196°C to +65°C)
- Pressure range : 400 PSIG for 840 series, 600 PSIG for 846 series
Note: Should not be used for reciprocating gas service.