Pipe Away Adapters
Pipe-away adapters are designed to be used with relief valve. The pipe away adapters come with a standard thread connection to vent the gas to the outdoors.They come in standard sizes of 1/4” and ½” and are designed for LNG containers and thermal safety relief applications.
Outstanding features :
- Either stainless steel body or brass body
- 100% factory safety for your safety
- Temperature range -320° to +165° F
- B-9426N has a flow of 11.0 SCFM Air/PSIA at 120% of set pressure
- PRV and SS style flow at 0.783 SCFM Air/PSIA at 110% of set pressure
- B-9425N has a flow of 6.7 SCFM Air/PSIA at 120% of set pressure
- Pipe away options
- No drain hole option
Note: a pipe away option has the letter ‘P’ in the end (PRV9432TP350P), the no drain hole option is without the end ‘P’ (PRV9432TP350)
Caution: Maintenance and inspection of the relief valve is very important to prevent accidents/hazards.