Shut-Off Valves - Short Stem
The T9450 and T9460 Series are valves designed for use with portable cryogenic cylinders and other in-line shut-off valve applications. Approved for TPED in accordance with EN1626.
- Spring loaded stem seal automatically adjusts for any gasket wear, eliminating the need to constantly retighten the packing nut.
- Non-rising stem and low profile allow valve to fit into tight areas and still provide easy access.
- Unique pressure-sealed moisture barrier helps prevent freeze up at cryogenic temperatures.
- Conical swivel seal design helps prevent seat galling from over torquing.
- Cleaned for liquid oxygen service per CGA G-4.1.
- Maximum working pressure is 600 PSIG.
- Working temperature range is -320°F to +165°F.
- 100% Factory Tested