Our medical oxygen valves are made from the highest quality material and undergo stringent testing for safety and quality. These valves are very reliable, guaranteed, as they work in ultra-sensitive & demanding environments. For top performance and delivery, these valves are assembled meticulously.
Medical oxygen valves are available for steel tanks as well as aluminum tanks with toggle and gauge port configurations.
- Heavy duty forged brass body to endure high pressures
- All components meet international valve performance standards
- Metal to metal seal below the bonnet threads for more safety
- CGA870 outlet
- UNF inlet .750 “
- Pressure relief device (PRD) in a unitized plug design to improve flow characteristic and tamper resistant
- 100% leak tested –helium
- Seal : O Ring (GV) or Double O ring (GVHM) reduces friction and enables operation at extremely low torque levels
- Can be tapped for dip tube if required
Note: Must be installed by a qualified technician as per the torque specifications.