Gate valves are made from the highest quality materials and are approved for their intended purpose in the US, Canada, and around the world. Four manufacturing facilities are set up in North Carolina with in-house testing facilities for design and performance. Goddard manufactures that are ISO9001 certified, an assurance of safety and reliability.
- Many of valves can be permanently installed in the line of flow and can be easily serviced from top
- The PCTFE seat provides a tight butt seal and is easily replaceable
- Available in sizes from 15 mm to 150 mm to suit almost every need
- Available as RF flanges, butt weld, socket weld, and pipe thread
- Temperature range is between -325 deg F to 150 deg F
- Pressure rating (cold, non shock) is 19 bars or 275 PSI for class 150 valves, 50 bars or 720 PSI for class 300 valves
Gate valves that are highly reliable, durable and competitively priced are available here at JTC.