Extended Bonnet Globe Valves - BK/BKA Series
The BK and BKA Series valves are designed exclusively for the handling of cryogenic liquids on bulk storage tanks, transports, and pipelines. These globe valves provide positive shutoff and offer a long, low-maintenance service life. The valves are available with a variety of inlet and outlet connections and stem lengths. Certain BK
valves are offered with brazed-in Sch 5 Stainless Steel Pipe Stubs.
- CTFE seat disc and swivel seat design offer positive shutoff, minimal seat wear, and a long service life.
- Unique spring-loaded upper packing provides extended service life without constant packing adjustment
- One piece slip-on seat assembly for easy replacement.
- Each valve is pressure tested to be leak free.
- Each valve is cleaned and packaged for oxygen service per CGA G-4.1.
- Maximum working pressure is 600 psig CWP.
- Working temperature range is -320°F to +165°F.
- 100% Factory Tested