Stainless Steel 232 Series - 400 PSIG
A rugged construction and easy access are design features which provide minimum installation and maintenance cost while maintaining superior performance and operator safety.
• Top Entry: Rugged stainless steel * soft seated cryogenic globe valve. This valve can be permanently installed in the line and serviced from the top
• Soft Seated: PCTFE Seat provides a bubble tight seal and is replaceable
• Construction: One piece investment cast bonnet eliminates welded joint in topworks.
• Sizes: ½” through 1½” (15mm through 40mm)
• Ends: Socket weld and Butt weld
• Service: Liquified and vaporized atmospheric gases, LNG
• Temperature Rating: -325°F to 150°F (-198°C to +65°C)
• Pressure Rating: (Cold, Non-shock)
400 PSIG (27 Bar)
*Stainless steel ASTM A351-CF3M (316L)
PED Approved, Approved for US and Canada
Designed to ASME B16.34