Stainless Steel SK Series
The SK Series globe valves are designed for the handling of cryogenic liquids through trailer, bulk tanks and piping
configurations. Our time tested spring loaded stem packing and superior seat design provide for long life and easy maintenance.
• Superior Flow: Provides high Cv for rapid and reliable trailer and tank loading and unloading.
• Top Entry: Rugged stainless steel soft seated crogenic globe valve. This valve can be permanently installed in the line and serviced from the top.
• Soft Seated: PCTFE seat provides a virtually bubble tight seal and is replaceable.
• Stem Packing: RegO BK Series V-Ring spring loaded packing provides extended service life without constant packing adjustment.
• Sizes: ¼” Through 2” - 8.mm through 50mm
• Ends: Socket weld and butt weld.
• Service: Liquified and vaporized atmospheric gases, LNG
• Temperature Rating: -325°F to +150°F (-198°C to +65°C)
• Pressure Rating: (Cold, Non-Shock) 725 PSIG (50 BAR) Class300