630 Series - Master Shut-Off Valves
High-pressure shut-off valves designed for heavy-duty use on manifold systems, fill plants, tube trailers and other piping systems. Valves are suitable for use with oxygen, acetylene, nitrogen, argon, helium, hydrogen, carbon dioxide, nitrous oxide and other inert gases. Built to replace the Sherwood 430 Master Valve Series!
Key Features & Benefits
- Easy Operation - Lowest operating torque available, E-Z grip handwheel and slow opening design combine to make the new 630 series a breeze to operate.
- Flow Control - 3 turns from the closed position to fully open.
- Installation Options - Front or back panel mounting capabilities available. (Call for Panel Mount Version)
- Interchangeability - Sized to be interchangeable with other manufacturers\' valves.
- Vacuum Capable - Vacuum tested to ensure the highest purity filling operations.